Special Relaxing Shower Gel&Oil Mixture For After Gym Shower

Yes,sport is one of the most important and irreplaceable routine of our life.And of course it's because of it's numerous benefits for our body and mind .I don't know you but I'm mad for it.I feel deficient when I miss my fitness days.. Whatever,I talked too much,let's focus to main subject.



At previous post we learned about rosemary oil benefits.Now have a small recipe or tip for you hat you can apply ahower after gym to feel that perfect relaxing emotion. If you try this you will see what I try to mean 😊

As we know rosemary oil has a refreshing effect to body  and also is a strong circulation system energizer.Heals stress caused tiredness.Yes, after sport we automatically heal ourselves and decrease our stress level but our muscles and body gets tired and feels weak jut for a while.And at this point a warm shower shows it's power .Don't you feel super after that shower that you take right after your gym /fitness? It feels like you newly awake from a perfect night sleep.

Yes now imagine that you add this oil mixture into your after gym shower routine.Sounds perfect,ha ?



So simple to prepare ,you just need your everytime used shower gel and a couple of essential oils.Let's see how you can prepare this amazingly relaxing shower oil mixture.

TOOLS :

 Shower Gel (unscented and smooth is preferred)

Rosemary Oil - 2 drops

Lemon Oil -4 drops

Pine Oil - 2 drops

STEPS :

Add all essential oils into your shower gel.

After this everything is regular,continue your normal shower routine (apply with shower sponge).




You'll see that perfect relaxing effect .Hope you'll like and see you at next post ! xx




P.S:
§  I am not a medical doctor, nutritionist or in a health profession or making claims to be. I just share treatment that I try on my own regarding to researches that I've made.

§  As with any health suggestion, ask your doctor and know that nutrition and beauty advice are not one-size-fits-all. Anything you try is at your own risk.Especially if you have allergic structure,strongly advice you to ask your doctor before applications.

0 yorum