Yoga Poses For Beginners

Just started yoga about a month ago,and all I can say that it's something that I'd have started earlier.

It feels amazing.Your body,your breath,your soul..

It relaxes all your muscles and also supports mental health.You stop thinking all you focus and feel is your breath and your body.

And your body your muscles reply very quickly.I started to see differences at week  especially at flexibility.And surprisingly it makes happy.I'm much more motivated,much more happy.

Cause I'm doing something makes me feel good.My aim is not having muscles and become an iron woman.I just want to stretch and thank my body my muscles to carry me all day. ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŽ‡

It's been a month but I'm still in orฤฑgress so I can't share photos of my sessions but complied some of yoga poses from Pinterest to show you and maybe they'll motivate you to start yoga.


                                             Y O G A   P O S E S   F O R   B E G I N N E R S 












                                                   S T R E S S   R E L I E F    Y O G A   F L O W



     B E D   T I M E   Y O G A   F L O W 


                 S U N   S A L U T A T I O N 




๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ N A M A S T E ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒธ

0 yorum