Yoga For Stress

No poison can kill a positive thinker and no medicine can save a negative thinker  🕉 -anonymous

I think there's no need to tell negative thoughts call bad vibes and causes stress.But we all worth more then stress and when we consider how it affects our body and soul,i believe that it's like torture to our body,mind  and soul.So  unfair.

I know nowadays it's really hard to feel relaxed ,happy , secure and other positive emotions cause we exposed to so many external stimulus in negative way. At work,at home ,at social media,etc. But we can't let stress surround us and down our mood.

The most easiest but best cure is  : Y O G A .
It heals body and soul ,chases all bad vibes that harms yourself.I'm more into meditative and healer side of yoga,so I turned this relaxing session to a routine.I don't need to feel over stressed or anxious to do this.Every evening mostly before bed I apply this flow.It really works,I feel more relaxed and calm ,also a good sleep is bonus 😊

All you have is your mat ,but before the flow if you're new you can check yoga poses for beginners from here . Well,let's start ;


                                   S T R E S S   R E L I E F   Y O G A  

Level : Beginner

Repetition: Everyday




Hope you liked this post.Don't let negativity down you. Wish you a happy day 🌸🌺🌸🌺

🌱Also got a flow about how to burn fat with yoga you can read from here.

0 yorum