Fight Against Coronavirus ! Special Mixture That Strengthens Immunity

photo:pinterest

We all -as world, concerned about Coronavirus. Spreading day by day. For now there's still no cure for it and rightly we don't know what to do.You can learn basic precautions from here .

Lastly I  found a recipe for immune system and it's all natural.
In Europe you can take herbal remedies/treatments from pharmacies.They prepare this kind of recipes.And this recipe that I'll share is one of them(a bit modified,cause I used what I've  at home,didn't go to shopping.)

As far as we know for now is protect ourselves and strengthen our immune system against Coronavirus. I'm not saying that this recipe will end Coronavirus but it'll help you to strengthen your immune system which is first important precaution.

Hope you'll like this recipe that will strengthen your body against diseases as much as I do.


                 S P E C I A L   M I X T U R E   T H A T   S T R E N G T E N S    I M M U N I T Y


photo:pinterest


Goat Horn Extract (6 tbsp.)

Black Seed Oil (1 tbsp.)

• Black Mulberry Syrup (1 tbsp.)

• Germ Oil (1tbsp.)

• Mint or Thyme or Lemon Oil (10 drops)

Mix all ingredients in a bowl (except mint/lemon/thyme oil) . You can consume 1 teaspoon for under the age of 12 .For adults you can consume 1 tbsp. in the morning and 1 in the evening. Always consult to your doctor for children under 2 years old.

•  If you don't know you or your child have any allergy please consult to your doctor before applying any treatment !

Wishing you a healthy day .





0 yorum