Loose Weight With Yoga

After a long time ,back with second post of yoga series.I'm planning to make a yoga series therefore you can be my companion at my journey.

Actually this post should be published about a couple of weeks later because I want to go step by step ,by the way if you still didn't read my yoga poses for beginner post,you can read from here.But a few of you asked for if yoga helps to loose weight and burn fat,so I wanted to prepare this post to help you.

Most of us think yoga is just for stretching but  you can burn major calories ,build muscles,burn fat and boost your metabolism with yoga.Most of yoga instructor mentions that yoga can torch anywhere from 180 to 600 calories per hour.There's a large range because there're lot of different types of yoga that contains slower and restorative pace.

Well let's get started :)

Level : Beginner 

Repetetion : 3-5 days of week 





If this flow was challenging fro you here is an easier flow,you can start with this flow and after week 2 you can add new asanas

1 - D O W N   D O G   S P L I T




2 - H A L F   C R O W L I F T 




3 - K N E E   T O   F O R E H E A D 
4 - W A R R I O R   I I 

Hope you liked this post,see you next time !

0 yorum