Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe - 5 Minute Very Healthy Side Dish Idea

Nowadays I'm too close with kitchen as you see ,I try quick recipes and to be honest it's like a therapy.Yes , kitchen therapy ☕🍳🍴🍵🍲🍰


I love to mix and create something for me.As an example you can tek this recipe.

I had Brussels sprouts at fridge that about to spoil,decay and took and add a few things and voila ' My side dish for tonight is ready .

If you want to try,here's the recipe ;


                        R O A S T E D    B R U S S E L S    S P R O U T S    R E C I P E

INGREDIENTS :

• Brussels Sprouts 

• Olive Oil 

• Red Pepper

• Thyme 

• Garlic(sliced)





STEPS :

•  Preheat your oven at 220 C.

• Wash and dry brussels sprouts well.Cut the ends.

•  Mix all ingredients in a bowl.(olive oil,sliced fresh garlic,salt,thyme and red pepper)

• Put the mixture into a sheet pan and cook about 35 to 40 mins.(until crisp outside) You've to see the brown color .

•  If you wish you can add freshly grated Parmesan cheese and serve.



To prepare this post took 5 minute too 😆 Well that's all for now,see you at next post 💛



0 yorum