Lemon Thyme Potatoes Recipe

It's true that I sometimes see everything as a potato ! 😛 I'm really in love with every shape of potato.

Today I'll share a side dish recipe just with 3 ingredient ,also super tasty + healthy.Because no deep frying.

I'll keep short and directly jump to recipe.


                                                L E M O N    T H Y M E    P O T A T O E S    R E C I P E 


INGREDIENTS :

• 4-5 med size potatoes

• Olive Oil (3 tbsp.)

• Lemon Juice & Zest (1/2 of lemon)

• Thyme (2 tbsp)

• Garlic Powder , Red Pepper Flakes ,Salt,Black Pepper (add a little bit -rule of thumb just to give some taste)




DIRECTIONS :

Preheat your oven at 390 F (200 C)

• Wash potatoes and slice as you wish.(I preferred fingerling)

• Re-wash again with cold water and dry with towel.

• Wisk lemon juice,thyme,lemon zest,spices and olive oil in a bowl together.

• Add potatoes and blend well,all potatoes should get that aroma.

• Spread potatoes in an even layer on a baking sheet.

• Bake for 25 to 30 mins or until potatoes are golden brown.

Serve hot !

Hope you liked this yummy recipe,see you on next post enjoy your potatoes !💛

0 yorum