Tiny Cinnamon Cookie Recipe

I've to warn you from beginnig.You can't stop when you start to eat !

Last Sunday,I was out for coffee,and they served from this cookies with coffee.I said to myself I've to make from this cookies ,they've an amazing taste.Also my fiance loves sweet so much,soooooo what else could I do,just directly went to kitchen 😋

It's simple to prepare and bake.Just you need to be patient while making small pieces from dough,It may be kind of boring,but it all worth  ,trust me.

INGREDIENTS :

Butter (250 gr.)
A teaspoon of cinnamon (3 gr.)
A cup of starch
2.5 cup of flour (350 gr.)
Sugar (3 tablespoon/39 gr)
Vanilla
Baking Powder
1/2 cup of castor sugar

- after baking : 1/2 cup of castor sugar , a teaspoon of cinnamon (3 gr.)

STEPS :

1-  Mix all ingredients except flour and knead well.

2- Add flour and continue kneading,it will seem it's not going to be dough but don't be afreaid and add anything else,just keep kneading.

3- After you get dough,cut off small pieces and roll and give a small ball shape.

4- Bake at preheated oven (180 c) about 10-12 mins till cookies get roasted.

Final step :

After cookies get cold,mix castor sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.

Put cookies into this mixture and gently mix them together till all cookies covered by sugar+cinnamon.(I recommend you to put cookies part by part)

You can keep at a jar about 1-2 weeks.




Hope you like it,see you at next post..

1 yorum