Free Therapy That Will From Nature:Sea Therapy

I can't live without sea.Yes me and my .. are crazy for sea.A part of sea must be in our life.It's smell,voice.. like a real therapy. When I have a hard day or my mood is down I always escape to seaside it has a healing effect,i'm serious ,just go and try.

Also in ancient Egypt,they believe that sea is a real cure (just by itself.)



Except psychological benefits,let's see what benefits does sea has for human body.

1- STRENGTHS IMMUNE SYSTEM

2- CURE FOR SLEEPING

Deniz suyunda bulunan magnezyum içeriği oldukça verimli bir mineraldir. Kasları ve sinirleri sakinleştirerek stresi azaltmaya yardımcı olur. Bu mineraller içeriğinde uykusuzluk tedavisine yardımcı bazı doğal hipnotikleri bulunmaktadır.

3-FIGHTS WITH STRESS AND DEPRESSION

Has a strong and powerful effect to fight with stress and emotional imbalance.

4-GOOD FOR COLD

Components of sea has antibiotic effect and helps immune system to fight with cold.

5-GOOD FOR UPPER AIRWAY

Sea water is teh most natural cure for cough,asthma and other upper airway diseases.








0 yorum