3 Ingredient Coconut Cookie Recipe

I realized that I'm not posting recipes for a long time and ran into kitchen 😊

Lately I eat too much,I mean I really eat.And I don't want to eat junk food like chips,or let's say unhealthy snacks.

Therefore I was searching something that I can prepare at home and found this recipe and said yeah that's what I need when I need something sweet.These little cookies are literally protein bomb .

It only took 5 mins to prepare.Really really easy.I prepare them at weekend and yeah my take away sweet snacks are ready.


You can consume after gym too,cause why not,they're little protein bombs 😊

I must warn you,coffee and this little protein bombs are a really good combine.

Well let's jump to recipe.(original recipe doesn't contain oatmeal,I added and voila! perfect .)

                                           
                                           3 INGREDIENT COOKIE RECIPE 

I N G R E D I E N T S :

Desiccated Coconut (80 gr.)

2 Egg Whites

1/2 cup (100 gr) Brown Sugar ( Honey is preferred,I was out of stock so I used sugar )

Pinch of salt

Oat meal (I can't give a certain gr. info let's say rule of thumb,till mixture has a nonstick consistence)





S T E P S :

Preheat oven at 340F (170C)

Whisk egg whites with pinch of salt till it gets foamy and then add sugar.

Whisk on high speed until stiff peak form.

Add coconut and oatmeal until combined.

Roll and shape into small balls with wet hands.

Bake about 10 to 15 mins.(until golden brown.)

Let cool before serving.



See,it's that easy to prepare.I strongly recommend you to combine with fat free latte.Yummy !

p.s:1 cookie is about 40 cals. (when you bake with honey.)



Well ,hope you enjoy this little protein bombs.Have a lovely day !

0 yorum