Get Rid Of Belly Fat Just In A Week -How To Get Rid Of Belly Fat ?

Yaaaay,summer is coming and guess who's also waiting summer with us ? Our little annoying,stubborn belly fat .

Dealing with belly fat is harder when we compare with other areas of our bodies.But it's not impossible of course.All you have to do is work out and follow right food habits.

I want to warn you at he beginning,this recipe is not destroy you belly fat and give you chance to get a straight stomach.You have to support with gym and diet .

It'll help you to throw water retention from body and reduce puffiness.I add this water to my diet and results was really surprising for me.So fresh to drink and also so easy to prepare.I don't want to keep it too long.Let's get started 😊

                              HOW TO GET RID OF BELLY FAT ?

This recipe will help you to get rid of belly fat and you can also call it belly fat burner water , burn baby burn 😁

Here's what you'll need ;

I N G R E D I E N T S :

- 1 tbsp grated ginger

- Lemon (medium sized and sliced)

- Cucumber ( medium sized and sliced )

- Mint (12 little leaf will be enough)

- 2 lt. of water

S T E P S :

Put all ingredients into a big bottle .

Rest in fridge about 12 hours.

That's all you can drink all day.

And trust me if you add this to your diet and gym routine,you'll see the difference just in a week.

Hope you enjoyed his post and please comment below if you have any other recipes against belly fat .




See you at next post,bye !

























p.s: I'm not a doctor ,I'm just sharing my personal experiences.f you're allergic to any of these ingredients please don't apply this recipe ,or just ask to your doctor.

0 yorum