Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe


After writing about benefits of peanut butter,I’ll make another favor for you and will give a super easy recipe that you can easily make your own peanut butter at home .Sounds great right ! Well let’s keep it short and directly jump to recipe,thus you can eat right before of after your gym hour 😊

First start with listing


I N G R E D I E N T S :
 
  • Roasted Peanut – 600 gr.
  • Honey – 2 tbsp.
  • Molasses – 1 tbsp.
  • Salt – a pinch of
S T E P S :

  • Comb out shells of nuts.

  • Put molasses,honey,salt and peanuts into food processor,mix well till you get a mash consistency-it should be like puree.



  • That’s all !! Now just put your peanut butter into a jar and bon apetite !






This will be much healthier that other peanut butters at market (but if you say I'm too lazy to prepare at home I'll go and buy from market,please pay attention to get sugar-free peanut butter,otherwise It'll be nothing but a loss.)You can consume with bread and banana when you have a strong sweet craving. I'll make a small post about healthy sweet snacks that you can easily prepare at home ,I can give more details at that post soon,keep on following 😊

0 yorum