Amazing Natural Fat Burner Tea For Weight Loss

Hi guys ! I'll be honest I don't use this tea for weight loss ,I just drink for it's taste and also for health benefits but when i see and hear it's fat burner effect,I made a search and decided to share with you.

Are you ready ? I'm telling you this very natural fat burner tea is HIBISCUS !





But before start, I've to mention that I'm not saying you just drink hibiscus tea you'll amazingly lose weight,you'll be super thin bla bla bla.. And if someone says something like that don't believe.This tea is just a little supporter for your diet /sport /weight lose programme .

Hibiscus is one of the most popular herbal tea of last times. This plants homeland is South America.It has a beautiful reddish color with astringent taste.I love this sourish taste with red color,fun to drink .


But the color and taste is not the biggest important benefit of this herb.It contains vitamin C which helps to burn fat and strengths immune system.Thus you can easily/fastly lose wight.


This plant also balance your blood sugar which reduces your 'i want t east something sweeeeet 😋' 😄

this means no sweet no fat !
Besides all these hibiscus reduces oedema ,you don't have to see exess weight at scale .



In short,does hibiscus help to lose weight ? : YES


Here's how you can prepare your tea.Nothing different from regular tea.


You'll steep like normal tea and drink twice a day.


Let's end this post with some benefits of hibiscus :


1- Cleans lungs and helps to cure harmful effects of cigarette.


2- Helps to defuse tension


3- Balances high blood pressure level.


4- Reduces cholesterol


5- Fighter against cancer


6- Good for digestive system


Also this post can help you about your loosing weight period with lemon and parsley : http://www.bookherbal.com/2017/10/loose-weight-with-lemon.html





P.S:
* I am not a medical doctor, nutritionist or in a health profession or making claims to be. I am merely sharing research that I’ve done and my own personal results.
**As with any health suggestion, be your own advocate, ask your doctor and know that nutrition and beauty advice are not one-size-fits-all. Anything you try is at your own risk.

0 yorum