Reduce Migraine Aches With Vinegar&Water Just In 14 Days

MIGRAINE !!! One of the most annoying thing on earth.You can’t guess when it will come and stop.You can’t do anything except waiting.

I have migraine about 3 years ,I hate taking painkillers unless I feel so desperate,but I try to stop ache with natural solutions.I have a harmless,so simple and natural treatment I apply when I feel that headache’s coming and wanted to share with you.Plus,it’s good for congested sinus.

We’ll need ;

VINEGAR + WATER

If you’re suffering from sinusitis and migraine you can take help from vinegar and water.İt effects sinuses faster but for migraine it takes about 10 to 14 days to effect.

HOW TO APPLY ?

Add a teaspoon of vinegar into glass of water.(apple,grape , white.. type of vinegar is not so important).
Sniff that mixture and repulse back.

WHEN TO APPLY?

You have to apply this i the morning when you wake up and before going to bed at the night time.

WHAT ‘S GOOD FOR ?

Except migraine,it’s good for tonsillar,goitre,sleep apnea,cold,sinusitis.






P.S:
§  I am not a medical doctor, nutritionist or in a health profession or making claims to be. I am merely sharing research that I’ve done and my own personal results.

§  As with any health suggestion, be your own advocate, ask your doctor and know that nutrition and beauty advice are not one-size-fits-all. Anything you try is at your own risk.

§ Photo credit:unknown

0 yorum