Delicious Sandwich Bread Recipe

This mini sandwich bread recipe will survive you.It's great take away breakfast option for school,for work for weekend trip.

We only need a few ingredient. But I've to warn you,this recipe is for one portion (for 1 ) .For more you can increase the portion.



Let's start ;


                                                M I N I   S A N D W I C H   B R E A D   R E C I P E


INGREDIENTS :

✔ Whole Wheat Flour ( 1 cup )

✔ Water (100 ml.)

✔ Baking Powder

✔ Olive Oil (1 tbsp.)

✔ A pinch of Salt

✔ Optional : Sunflower Seed, sesame ,basil(I preferred thyme)

DIRECTIONS  :

Preheat your oven at 180 C.

✔ Mix all ingredients. Add olive oil to get a nonstick dough.

✔ Make little balls. Add sesame on your little bread balls.

✔ Make little balls. Add sesame on your little bread balls.

✔ Bake about 20 to 25 mins.

You can use any material to prepare your sandwich.It's all about your taste.I mostly prefer cheese-tomato and cucumber trio. Or just banana and peanut butter if I want something sweet.


Hope you liked this recipe and see you at next post.


0 yorum