Delicious Sandwich Bread Recipe

This mini sandwich bread recipe will survive you.It's great take away breakfast option for school,for work for weekend trip.

We only need a few ingredient. But I've to warn you,this recipe is for one portion (for 1 ) .For more you can increase the portion.



Let's start ;


                                                M I N I   S A N D W I C H   B R E A D   R E C I P E


INGREDIENTS :

Whole Wheat Flour ( 1 cup )

Water (100 ml.)

✔ Baking Powder

✔ Olive Oil (1 tbsp.)

A pinch of Salt

✔ Optional : Sunflower Seed, sesame ,basil(I preferred thyme)

DIRECTIONS  :

Preheat your oven at 180 C.

✔ Mix all ingredients. Add olive oil to get a nonstick dough.

✔ Make little balls. Add sesame on your little bread balls.

✔ Make little balls. Add sesame on your little bread balls.

Bake about 20 to 25 mins.

You can use any material to prepare your sandwich.It's all about your taste.I mostly prefer cheese-tomato and cucumber trio. Or just banana and peanut butter if I want something sweet.


Hope you liked this recipe and see you at next post.


0 yorum