Home Remedies For Vaginal Yeast Infection

I'm very very very disposed to prepare this post because last 3 month was a real nightmare for me.

Everything was normal but someday I realized I'm having unusual vaginal discharge ,more yellowish and I'm ashamedly saying it wasn't smelling good. I thought somethings not going well and visited my doctor as soon as possible. She checked and told me that I'm having a yeast infection gave pills and started needed treatment but in case of repetition of this she also give me some advice about home remedies for this infection.


Yes as you guess I'll tell you about vaginal yeast infection treatment that every woman should know but before telling you about home remedies for vaginal yeast infection I want to share some information about symptoms and causes.

WHAT IS VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION ?

The most common type of vaginal fungus is (a yeast cell) called Candida Albicans and Torulopsis Glabrata.





WHAT ARE SYMPTOMS OF VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION ?

When resistance of body decreases this cells increases and causes some problems.

The most common symptom is itching ;too much itching it affects daily life and due to it you can have puffiness.

Vaginal discharge becomes discontinuous and sometimes it may cause odor.

WHAT CAUSES VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION ?

As I mentioned before resistance of body decrease is the most common reason of infection but also there some other reasons may cause this infection like ;

- Pregnancy (the cutest reason 😊 )

- Usage of hormones

- Diabetes

- Cotton-free underwear

- Spiral

- Cervical wounds

- Usage of continuous pad provides a suitable environment for vaginal fungi



HOME REMEDIES FOR VAGINAL YEAST INFECTIONS 

Actually it's so simple .

First you have to drink a lot of water .

2nd you have to wear cotton underwear and change it frequently.

Avoid from nylon,synthetic pads and prefer natural cotton,clorine,paraben and nylon free pads.

Lastly wash your vagina with apple cider vinegar.It sounds weird I know but vinegar has a super powerful affect on yeast infections. Add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar into 1lt of water. You can apply this twice a day.

WARNING :  !!!! You WON'T apply this water into your vagina !!! ,Just clean the surface.Or you can make application with a piece of cotton.Just wet cotton piece with apple vinegar-water mixture and gently dab on vagina.

You'll see difference in a week.

But very firstly please contact with your doctor before and get needed treatment.This home remedies are just a supportive to medical treatment or a precaution an case of repetition.



Hope you'd like this post and see you at next  😊


0 yorum