Super Effective Oil Mixture To Grow Your Hair Fastly

Another hair issue..again 😊

Actually I don't have problem with my hair length nowadays.I got a new haricut with bangs and I'm totally in love with my hair.But I know somewhere outside someone need help to grow her/his hair super fast.

I watched lot of video about this,read lot of post about this but let's be rational,no one's hair grows 5-8 cm just in two weeks or in a month.And I'm totally not saying you'll be rapunzel in a month.



This mixture will only help you to feed your hair follicles and grow healthier,brighter and a little faster(than normal)

TOOLS :

Argan Oil

Almond Oil

Coconut Oil

Bottle

Comb

STEPS:

1- Mix all ingredients in a bottle.

2- Apply to your hair and comb your hair to distribute equally.

3- Wait about 3 to 4 hours.

4- And then follow your normal shower routine.Shampoo+hair conditioner.

5- You can repeat this twice a week.It effetcs fastly and you can see result just in a month.




Hope you like ths and see you at next post !


P.S:
§  I am not a medical doctor, nutritionist or in a health profession or making claims to be. I just share treatment that I try on my own regarding to researches that I've made.

§  As with any health suggestion, ask your doctor and know that nutrition and beauty advice are not one-size-fits-all. Anything you try is at your own risk.Especially if you have allergic structure,strongly advice you to ask your doctor before applications.










first photocredit:pinterest

0 yorum