Reduce Your Headache In 5 Minutes

I'm sure that i'm not the one who suffers from headache nearly everyday.I don't like to use painkillers because after a while it looses it's power and effect at leats for me.

I've posted a cure for mgraine/headache previously and again I've another folk remedy to share with you.I'll cut short and directly go to remedy.

You'll need :

Lemon cologne
Blackpepper (a tsp)
Tissue

Put a tsp of blackpepper on issue and put another tissue on it (you'll put pepper betweeen tissues)

Wet tissues with cologne

Put tissues on temporal sides and wrap a headband around your head.

Wait about 5 mins.

You'll suprise how fastly it effects.



This is all for now,see you at another post 😊



P.S:
§  I am not a medical doctor, nutritionist or in a health profession or making claims to be. I just share treatment that I try on my own regarding to researches that I've made.

§  As with any health suggestion, ask your doctor and know that nutrition and beauty advice are not one-size-fits-all. Anything you try is at your own risk.Especially if you have allergic structure,strongly advice you to ask your doctor before applications.

0 yorum