DIY Facial Tonic -Cheapest Tonic Ever

If you don't like to use lots of product like me I've got a super effective offer to you.

Every time I decide to follow my skincare routine,try lots of product and recipes but somehow I can't continue.

But I'm aware that my skin needs a routine so I made a researched and find very easy to prepare recipes for my skincare.And I started with tonic.

As you know most important part of skincare is cleaning,so even if you don't like to use products and prefer just washing ,at least add this tonic to your morning routine.




You'll like so much cause it's really effective and plus very cheap.

Also it helps to ;

- Reduce wrinkles

- Reduce blemishes

- Cure acne

- Balance PH level of skin

- Tightens pores.

And all you need is apple cider vinegar and water 😊

Pour a glass of water into a bottle and add a tbsp of apple cider vinegar. Keep in fridge.

Clean your face with this tonic every morning and evening.

(watch out of your eyes,don't touch tonic to your eyes,in case of touch wash your eyes immediately.)

For now that's all,we ended our beauty session,hope to see you at next post.

0 yorum