How To Reduce Butt Acnes

Acnes at face or booty I can't choose which one is worse.You can hide acnes at booty but you can't hide acnes that suddenly appears at your face ,but for me both of them are horrible for me.I can't say yes I prefer acnes at my booty rather than my face.


Most of us suffer from booty acnes. We always see perceft beachy booty or fitness ,peach emoji shaped booties at social media,first have to tell don't believe them they're all photoshop,well most of them are certainly photo shop.

Today I wanted to share some advice for booty acnes that may be useful for you.But first we need to know main source of acne.(I'm talking for booty acnes) Most of them are not acne,folliculitis's got inflammation and this is the main cause of the problem.But i highly recommend you to go doctor first.


Ok,let's see some simple advice that may help you to get over this problem.

CHANGE YOUR GYM CLOTHES

After gym you've to take sweaty clothes asap and take a shower.The sooner is the better.This will be help you to fight with bacteria easier.

ADD ANTI-ACNE PRODUCTS TO YOUR SHOWER ROUTINE

You have to use products with benzoyl peroxide to reduce booty acnes.I can't give you strict product name,but advice you to ask a chemist or dermatologist.

DON'T SQUEEZE,CHANGE YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE

Please don't squeeze acnes.This'll be worst for you.Clean your booty /that area glycolic -salicylic acid pads and after that use lotion to purify from scurf.


0 yorum