Amazing Fruit Infused Water Recipe-Detox Effect

Let's not skip today without post and write a short recipe.

As everybody knows nowadays detox waters are very popular.I've been drinking this for 2-3 years.I like this leomn infused waters taste but you can try with any other fruit as strawberry,raspberry,blackberry,apple,apricot,cucumber.. It all depends on your taste.

It supplies better taste,hydration and less sugar.I prefer lemon and mint.

Slice lemons ,add to bottle and add mint.Then fill bottle with water.Rest at fridge for a night.

That's all.. Short but fun ☺😊





P.S:
§  I am not a medical doctor, nutritionist or in a health profession or making claims to be. I just share treatment that I try on my own regarding to researches that I've made.

§  As with any health suggestion, ask your doctor and know that nutrition and beauty advice are not one-size-fits-all. Anything you try is at your own risk.Especially if you have allergic structure,strongly advice you to ask your doctor before applications.

0 yorum